How we work
- The initial consultation – it’s complimentary Request a meeting and our professional designers will arrange a convenient time to call. Our aim is to get a full understanding of both your practical requirements and your design sensibilities. We’ll measure up as required, discuss your wants and dreams, and add some suggestions of our own. This design consultation generally lasts between one and two hours, with no obligation.
- Soon after the initial consultation we’ll supply a comprehensive quotation, based on your precise requirements as we understand them.
- If you are happy with our initial designs and costings, we ask for a deposit that confirms your intention to proceed. We’ll then develop an extremely detailed set of drawings or blueprints for your consideration.
- Once you are happy with the designs, you sign off on the plans and return them to us, triggering the next stage…
- Our craftsmen get to work. Skilled cabinet makers build the items you have specified from scratch, using the agreed materials. Before moving to final polishing, we invite you to visit the workshop for a viewing.
- Delivery and fitting are always dependent on the scale of each project, but a kitchen generally takes around four or five working days. On completion of fitting, we will take templates to prepare work surfaces. Granite, or other surfaces of your choice, will be cut and polished off site, and delivered and fitted some 12 days later.
- With everything in place, we ensure every last detail is completed to your satisfaction, we shall then ask you to sign off on the completed project.